Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When you register your details on this web site; and
- As you navigate through this web site, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your active participation) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection. Information collected may include server addresses, top-level domain names, dates and times of visits to the web site, pages accessed and documents downloaded, previous web sites visited and the type of browser used.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993. Personal information collected from this web site may be used to send information and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you. We may also use your personal information to improve the content of our web site and to customise our web site to your preferences.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to such uses and disclosures.
Regardless of the foregoing, we will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes; or
- if you have authorised us to do so; or
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure; or
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information that we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Right to access and correct personal information
You are entitled to access, request or correct the personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer.Phone: 09 589 4205
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date, please notify our Privacy Officer of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible.